Fuel Economy Engine Oilespecially designed for recent engines, powered by turbo Diesel direct injection or gasoline engines, designed to use low friction and low HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity oil.
100% synthetic engine oil has been formulated, developed and tested according to the most recent technical requirements of petrol and diesel engines. The new performance ACEA A5/B5 requests fuel economy and low emission performance for powerful engines. MOTUL 8100 Eco-nergy 5W30 has synthetic base stocks and specific friction modifier molecules.
These oils may be unsuitable for use in some engines. Refer to the owner manual or handbook if in doubt.
Suitable for new technology engines powered with turbo Diesel or gasoline engines and catalytic converters, requiring fuel economy lubricants (ACEA A1/B1 or A5/B5 standards).
- Provides an outstanding oil film resistance
- Reduces friction in the engine
- Maintains the oil pressure
- Decreases the operating temperature
- Provides outstanding lubricating properties such as wear and high temperature resistance and controlled oil consumption
- Anti-oxidation, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam properties