MOTUL has developed “Double Ester Technology” for the new 300V series, superior to complex esters that are recognised as the best base oil for engine oils up till now. Double Ester Technology, made by carefully balancing the ratio of complex esters and the newly developed macromolecular high polymer esters, enable a wider range in base oils, and delivers higher output performance and superior reliability.
By carefully selecting the right polymer balance, “0% shear loss*” can be achieved.
*Diesel Injector method (CEC L-14-A-93), a standardized testing procedure for a lubricant’s shearing force.
Can be mixed with another viscosity of same series to achieve most suitable viscosity for the engine (except for 5W40).
- Racing cars with atmospheric or turbocharged engines, race or qualifying engines, requiring maximum power output and fastest rev raisings: Qualifying sessions, drag racing, race on tracks, NASCAR, single brand races, uphill races, rallies
- Engine designed to run low viscosity lubricants and to minimise fuel dilution in the oil. Check with engine tuner before use
- Also recommended for gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters
- Double Ester technology
- Maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature
- Friction modifier
- Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature
- 0% shear loss
- Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions
- Maximum anti-wear resistance
- Perfect engine cleanliness
- Low viscosity grade 0W20 allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure set up, faster rev raisings