MOTUL has developed “Double Ester Technology” for the new 300V series, superior to complex esters that are recognised as the best base oil for engine oils up till now. Double Ester Technology, made by carefully balancing the ratio of complex esters and the newly developed macromolecular high polymer esters, enable a wider range in base oils, and delivers higher output performance and superior reliability.
By carefully selecting the right polymer balance, “0% shear loss*” can be achieved.
*Diesel Injector method (CEC L-14-A-93), a standardized testing procedure for a lubricant’s shearing force.
Can be mixed with another viscosity of same series to achieve most suitable viscosity for the engine (except for 5W40).
- Racing cars with atmospheric or turbocharged engines, race engines operating at very high temperature and high rpm : race on tracks, drag racing, single brand races, endurance races; Le Mans 24H, rallies, uphill races, rally raid, Paris/Dakar, dirt or ice races
- Engine producing medium or high fuel dilution in the oil.
- Also recommended for gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection, catalytic converters and vintage cars.
- Double Ester technology
- Maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature
- Friction modifier
- Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature
- 0% shear loss
- Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions
- Maximum anti-wear resistance
- Perfect engine cleanliness
- 15W50 grade is able to absorb fuel dilution in the oil and maintains high oil pressure. Engine can run at very high temperature